How To Submit
All applications must be completed online through the PROJECT WILD Application site.
No late or incomplete applications will be considered.
Begin by clicking "Sign-In" and creating your applicant profile. If you have applied in previous years, you may use your previous username and password.
*Please Note, if you have a new email address, you should create a new profile to ensure we are able to reach you at the correct contact info.
Once you are logged in, you will see the dashboard. Click "Create New Submission" to start a new application! Here is what you will have to submit:
The online submission process is a seven-step process:
- Name your application package
- Choose your province
Terms & Conditions
- Agree to the application process terms and conditions
- Review and acknowledge the Artist Contract
- Artist/Band member information, including birthdate and city of residence
- Biography (max 300 words)
- Essay from artist as to why the program will benefit the artist’s career (max 300 words);
- One live performance video direct url link (actual performance required, no lip syncing);
- Links to online sites
- Optional third party contacts
- Two original master sound recordings (MP3)
- Photo of artist (hi-res JPEG)
- Review all submission details including bio page. You may save and log out at this point without submitting, however you must remember to login and submit before the deadline for the application to be considered.
- When you are satisfied with the application you may submit. You will not be able to do any further alterations at this time
Simply follow the prompts on each page to guide you through the online process.